Welcome to ID.5 Experience
Read more about program, route and interesting places along.
Accommodation in hotel Buket, Zlatibor
The object is categorized as a four star hotel, equipped by the latest standards and modern guests requirements, suitable for all generations.
To learn more about the hotel and its highlights, take a look at their web presentation.
During the ride we will have an opportunity to visit some of the most interesting places in Serbia.
Memorial complex near Užice, Kadinjača testifies about the days of the November 1941, when members of the Workers Battalion of Užice Partisan Detachment, which was commanded by Andrija Đurović, provided fierce resistance to far superior German enemy, who at that time carried out offensive against the liberated territory "Republic of Užice". Workers Battalion brave fighters were killed in the battle of Kadinjača on 29 November 1941. German forces broke through the last defense of free Užice, but the heroism of the heroes remained remembered in the years that followed.
The fortress was built in the second half of the 14th century by the local Vojinović noble family, which ruled the vast areas from Rudnik, over Polimlje, Podrinje, east Herzegovina with Trebinje, to Konavle and Dračevica, neighboring the Republic of Dubrovnik. It was built both as the ruling seat and to protect Užice itself and the caravan road which connected the Morava Valley with Bosnia, Hum, Adriatic coast and Dubrovnik, via the valley of the Đetinja river. The citadel was probably built during the rule of Nikola Altomanović. It had the stone tower, while the rest of the fortified complex was most likely wooden. Historically, the most important event in the history of the fortress happened in November 1373. United forces of Altomanović's neighbors, prince Lazar of Serbia, on the east, and king Tvrtko I of Bosnia, on the west, attacked him. Their coalition was supported by the Hungarian units sent by king Louis I of Hungary and headed by the ban of Mačva, Nicholas I Garai. During the short siege of the fortress, the coalition used cannons and siege engines which forced Altomanović to surrender. Nobleman Stefan Musić, with silent approval from his commander and maternal uncle Lazar, blinded Altomanović. After the battle, Lazar and Tvrtko divided Altomanović's lands.
In 1834 Bajina Bašta was established on the remains of the old Turkish community of Pljeskovo which was situated on the right bank of the Drina River between the Rača and Pilica Rivers, under the east foothills of Tara Mountain. By the end of the 19th century, in accordance with the Serbian-Turkish agreement, the local Muslims had to move from this region directly across the Drina River into Bosnia, where they built settlements in the villages of Skelani and Dobrak. The name Bajina Bašta comes from the vast orchards and vegetable gardens, that used to be located on the left bank of the Pilica River, which belonged to Turkish feudal owner, Baja Osman, who established the town's modern image in the mid-19th century. In English, the name Bajina Bašta literally means "Baja's Garden". In 1858 the town became the administrative center of the Rača District. On September 15th 1872, Prince Milan Obrenović IV issued a decree that officially gave Bajina Bašta its status as an officially recognized town. A decade later, Bajina Bašta received its urban plan, long before many places in Serbia.
The HPP Bajina Bašta, in Perućac village near Bajina Bašta, the second largest of its kind in Serbia, was built in 1966 as a result of a joint venture by Yugoslavian and Japanese companies. Between 1976-83 a reversible pumping station was built, which was the second phase of the project. Excess electrical power produced during the rain season was used to pump water from the lake to hilltop of the Tara mountain, some 600 metres above. To hold this water and serve as the reversible reservoir for the PS HPP Bajina Bašta plant, an artificial Zaovine Lake was created up in the mountains by damming the Beli Rzav river.
Mramorje or Bagruša is a medieval necropolis, located in Perućac, Serbia, and is among the best preserved necropoli of the region. The necropolis was built in the 14th century, and extends between the Drina river and the main road that follows its course, at the entrance of the settlement. The site is protected by the Republic of Serbia, as a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance, but is nevertheless threatened by the Drina river on one side and the continued expanding of the town of Perućac, on the other. Stećaks was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2016, of which 3 sites are located in Serbia, Mramorje being one of them.
Construction began during World War I and the plan was to connect Serbia with Austria-Hungary, which occupied both Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina at the time. Šargan was located 9 km away from the pre-war border. The Austrians hastily piled the materials needed for the construction and enlisted numerous Russian and Italian prisoners of war in order to speed up the construction as they were in the hurry. Plans were drafted in 1916 and the original, Austrian route differed from the later finished one. They were planning to connect the final station on the Bosnian side, Donje Vardište, to Užice, final station on the Serbian side, which was reached by the railway in 1912. The originally projected route went through the upstream depression, gorges and defiles, or roughly where today the Užice-Višegrad road goes. It was to swirl along the Kamešina river almost to the top of Šargan.
Prophecies originated in the village of Kremna, in Serbia. Illiterate peasants Miloš Tarabić and his nephew Mitar Tarabić built a reputation for predicting the future. Their village Serbian Orthodox priest, Zaharije Zaharić is said to have recorded their predictions. Both Tarabićes died before 1900. The following simple translations, from Serbo-Croatian to English, were prepared by Robert Gaković. There are few explanations about the magical power of prediction Tarabići are known for. The most expanded one is based on the Kremna stone or the Cosmic ball. That is, it is believed that once upon a time, this village was flooded by millions of stones from the space which had radiated with the energy that causes the clairvoyance. One smooth stone ball is kept and is settled in Prophet's home, near the village.
Our route is about 150 km long and the whole trip should last approx. 6 hours.
Departure from hotel Buket - 10:00h
Driving through town Užice
Break, driving to destination Kadinjača - 11:20h
Driving to town Bajina Bašta
Driving to village Perućac
Lunch break in the restaurant Vrelo - 12:15h
Departure from the restaurant - 14h
Driving to town Bajina Bašta
Driving to destination Kremna
Break in Kuća Tarabića (Memorial house)
Return to town Užice
Return to destination, hotel Buket - 16:00h
We are at your disposal for any questions you may have. Please find contacts below.
Product & Price Specialist
+381 63 441 742
PR & Event Coordinator
+381 63 117 0023
Car Pool Coordinator
+381 63 558 694
Regional Sales Coordinator
+381 63 647 075
Marketing Comunication Coordinator
+381 63 276 722
Digital Marketing Coordinator
+381 63 442 074
Good to know
We would like to remind you about few things.
We would like to remind you to bring a valid driver's license (passport)
Please follow the driving instructions from the leading car driver
It is not allowed to overtake other cars during the drive
PORSCHE SCG DOO BEOGRAD will organize taking photos and recording of video material for the purpose of promoting this event that will take place in the period 21.05 - 28.05.2022. The materials will be used on websites, social networks and for internal use. Materials can be submitted to the marketing departments of the countries participating in this event, if necessary. During the accreditation, participants will be required to sign a consent document.
Please note that the costs of mini bars and hotel services that are not covered by the program shall be borne by the participants.